Friday, September 18, 2009

Thượng đế muốn gửi gắm gì? (^-*) What does God want to say?

Tui không biết là lúc nhỏ các bạn có những suy nghĩ giống tui lúc đó không… những suy nghĩ thật là ngây thơ và bình dị… giờ đây thỉnh thoảng tui cũng chợt nhớ lại và cảm thấy rất tức cười…

I don’t know whether when you were young, you had such experiences liked I did or not… it was really naïve thoughts when I was young… very young… but sometimes I still remember and feel funny…

MyEm0.ComLúc đó, tui và anh trai tui hay có một trò chơi vào những ngày đẹp trời là ra ngoài sân nhà nằm, ngóc mỏ lên trời ngắm mây trôi và đoán xem… trời sẽ nói những gì… haha có thể là con trâu, con cóc, con ngựa,… và anh em tui cứ thả cho trí tưởng tượng trôi theo những đám mây… tuổi thơ với những trò chơi thật giản dị, rẻ tiền và con nít, haha

MyEm0.ComAt that time, I and my brother had a game that we usually play in the good weather days… We lied in front of our house and looked up into sky… watched the clouds flowing and tried to guess… what god supposed to say… haha such as: an ox, a frog, a horse,… We let our thought go freely with the flowing clouds… haha our childhood with simple, free-money and childist game…

Giờ đây, tui có thói quen là hay để máy ảnh trong ba lô. Thỉnh thoảng nhìn lên trời tui lại nhớ đến những cái kỷ niệm đó và đôi lúc may mắn tui chộp được những khoảnh khắc đẹp của bầu trời… Hôm nay tui mời bạn chiêm ngưỡng một vài bức hình của tui nhe… và hãy cùng đoán thử xem là thượng đế muốn nói gì he (^-^)

Nowaday, I have a habit to take my camera with, everytime it’s in my bag, so sometimes watching into sky I miss such childist game and sometimes luckily I shoot some nice pictures too… today let’s see some of my products and try to guess what god supposes to say… hehe

Cuối tuần nghỉ ngơi dzui dzẻ nha các bạn.

Hey, take a full rest in weekend.

MyEm0.Com

6 comments:

  1. I got it! The fish near Sora building when we went to Hwasun hospital! I remember that moment. Now just think it's not really a fish. The God had a party and then polluted the sky with fishbone. It's not good Mr. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the game filled in the dream. I liked the similar game at my childhood. I was looking down the bottom rather than looked up. I was collecting the stones of various forms. There were a frog, a star, a rocket, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Galaxy!Interesting thoughts, but it seems it isn't time yet for you to start your memories... ;)) Lovely pictures!
    Tanks for your comments at Blogtrotter. Have a marvellous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my fried, you are very kind.
    I hope the same for you.

    Hμερολόγιο ήσυχο στον τοίχο,
    μια ημερομηνία
    κι οι άγιοι σιωπηλοί,
    χλωμοί κι αναμάρτητοι,
    σημειωμένοι μόνο
    με το μικρό τους όνομα,
    όπως τους φώναζε η μητέρα τους.
    Kύριε, κανείς δεν ήθελε
    να μεγαλώσει...


    Καλή εβδομάδα...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha today I saw a hamburger cloud but I didn't take a photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it is great to still have the time to gently see what God is saying in the clouds. I feel that society now is becoming faster and faster and we dont have time to do anything that provikes our inner child anymore haha
    we need more people like you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stop by my blog, leaving your words, sharing your feeling with me... Sincerely ^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails